Terms & Conditions
Fantasy Entertainment LLC.
Here at Fantasy Entertainment we take pride in delivering clean, high quality equipment. Our equipment is so great because we have fantastic customers that take such good care of our things. We ask that you treat our equipment as if it was your own. This way it stays in such great shape for the next customer, and when you rent again in the future. Kindly return everything the way you received it. We want everyone to have a fun and safe experience.
Things to remember on the day of your scheduled delivery:
- Make sure you are awake and ready to go during your scheduled delivery time window
- Make sure there is ample room for our delivery teams to work
- Have a clear flat path ready to work
- Have a clean surface for your rentals to be installed on
- If you have a balance due please have that ready to go
- Have your phone near you in case we call with any questions
- Remove all dog waist prior to us arriving
- MAKE SURE the person who’s name is on the work order is present to sign
Employee safety – Our employees are part of our family, and their safety is our number one priority. Any kind of derogatory comments, cursing, swearing, threatening statements, yelling, or references are taken very seriously. All statements will be taken as truthful and will result in instant termination of services.
Replacement – Any items lost, broken, or damaged must be paid for upon pick up. The amount will automatically be charged to the credit/debit card on file if not paid on pickup.
It is the responsibility of the customer to secure and protect all rentals until they are picked up by Fantasy Entertainment. Customer agrees to pay for any damaged, lost, or missing equipment.
- Customers are REQUIRED to be present at their scheduled drop off destinations during their scheduled delivery windows. Customers are required to be awake and ready during their scheduled delivery window.
- Fantasy Entertainment has the sole authority to terminate any rental or service at any time due to misuse, unsafe conditions, insubordinate behavior, disorderly conduct toward staff or other users. Everyone using any inflatable or other rental items must obey the attendant at all times. Failure to obey will result in instant termination. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
- Inflatables or “units” can only be installed on flat grass, blacktop, pavement, or concrete. No wear near sand!
- BE SURE TO MEASURE- If you rent a “unit” that does not fit, or is unsafe to install. You are still required to pay the full balance.
- All public events require a Fantasy Entertainment attendant at all times.
- Fantasy Entertainment is not responsible for supplying a power source.
- If you do not answer your phone when Fantasy Entertainment calls to confirm. The balance will automatically be charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Full payment is due at time of drop off or service. Failure to pay will result in automatic termination of services.
- All payments are non refundable.
- Fantasy Entertainment reserves the right to cancel any rental at any given time.
- All pick up and delivery times are not guaranteed.
- When booking 28 hours before your event payment is due in full.
- Credit card deposits are required for all rentals.
- The use of Silly string is forbidden in or near the inflatables at all time.
- Do not use chairs as ladders under any circumstances.
- DO NOT LIGHT A FIRE OR BBQ UNDER ANY TENT OR IN/NEAR ANY INFLATABLE
- Machines MUST be cleaned by the customer before pick up or a cleaning fee will automatically be charged on the credit/debit card on file. NO exceptions!
**By booking a party with Fantasy entertainment you acknowledge and agree to these rules. **
** Advertise With Us – Terms of Conditions **